Winslow Leather Lounge Chair
Estimated Ship Date: Available to Ship Now (1 in Stock)
Log in to purchase
Where To Buy
Lounge chair upholstered in slate leather and coordinating wool seat and back cushions. Eight-way hand-tied spring suspension and coordinating back cushions are all 50% feather and down + 50% poly fiber wrapper around a 4 ½” foam core, hardwood frame.
- Style: Traditional
- Materials: Genuine Leather / 40% Wool 60% Polyester
- Leather : Slate Leather (Balck)
- Fabric Name: Wool (W006)
- Wood: Ash (E272)
- Item Width: 41,5
- Item Depth: 43
- Item Height: 35,5
- Seat Back Hight: 16
- Seat Height: 19
- Seat Depth: 24
- Weight: 125,4
- Package Width: 43,75
- Package Depth: 44,5
- Package Height: 39
- Package Weight: 125,4
- Premium hand-tanned leather.
- Seat cushions are 4 1⁄2” Foam cores, which are wrapped in polyester fiber and topped in goose down and feather. Frames possess eight-way hand tied spring suspension. This is the strongest, most resilient, flexible, and longest lasting system in the industry.
- 100 % Top Grain Leather, premium down-filled seating, eight-way hand tied construction, eco-friendly textiles.
- Luxurious, sophisticated, and beautifully crafted collection. Our classic styles are timeless, subtle, and are sure to complement your interior.
- Curations is continuously focused on setting the trends, and we hope that you enjoy our collection as much as we do. We travel the world for inspiration, which is refected in our products.
Leather is a natural material with inherent variations in color and texture that make each piece unique. Leather is waxed and oiled in a multistep process for superior suppleness, and develops a rich, burnished patina and vintage look over time. Leather is resistant to scratches and becomes softer over time and with use, contributing to its antiqued patina.Your Curations products may have undergone a special distressing process to give it a weathered appearance. The durability of this product is in no way impaired by this process; rather, it will only continue to become better and more personal with age.