French Vintage Louis Indigo Side Chair
Availability: Expected to Ship Thu, May 31 .
Log in to purchase
Where To Buy
Hand-carved weathered oak frame and hand-turned legs. Slate Leather seat and 100% linen back. Small nails hand-hammered brass studs. Packed 2 per carton. Must be ordered in pairs.
- Style: Traditional
- Materials: Genuine Leather / 100% Linen
- Leather : Slate Leather
- Leather Color: Back
- Fabric Name: Indigo Linen (A012)
- Wood: Oak (E628)
- Item Width: 20
- Item Depth: 24
- Item Height: 40
- Seat Back Hight: 20
- Seat Height: 20
- Seat Depth: 19
- Weight: 19,8
- Package Width: 22
- Package Depth: 31,1
- Package Height: 42,5
- Package Weight: 39,6
- MOQ: 2
- Our Vintage Louis Chair is stable, comfortable and beautifully detailed
- Beautifully detailed base produced in solid oak will provide stability that will stand the test of time.
- Curations products may have undergone a special distressing process to give it a weathered appearance. The durability of this product is in no way impaired by this process; rather, it will only continue to become better and more personal with age.
- Luxurious, sophisticated, and beautifully crafted collection.
- We use eco-friendly Belgium style linen, without the usage of harsh chemicals.
Our classic styles are timeless, subtle, and are sure to complement your interior. We invite you into our world of fine home furnishings, in hopes that we’ll be welcomed into yours. Curations uses top grade white oak throughout our collection. This premium wood species is only found amongst the premiere furniture manufacturers that will believe that quality and consruction are the very first priority. Our products are built to last and to look their best for these very special occasions.