Availability: Expected to Ship - .
Log in to purchase
Where To Buy
Traditional chair with new age touch style. Glove leather and 100% brown linen provides a harmonious pairing in this stunning chair. Small nails hand-hammered brass studs. Eight-way hand-tied spring suspension and coordinating back cushions are all 50% feather and down + 50% poly fiber wrapped around a 4-1/2" foam core, hardwood frame. Hardwood ash legs.
- Style: Traditional
- Materials: 100% Linen / Genuine Leather
- Leather : Glove Leather
- Leather Color: Brown
- Fabric Name: Brown Linen (A008)
- Wood: Ash (E278)
- Item Width: 37,5
- Item Depth: 39
- Item Height: 43,25
- Seat Back Hight: 22
- Seat Height: 21
- Seat Depth: 26
- Weight: 115,5
- Package Width: 39,75
- Package Depth: 40,5
- Package Height: 47
- Package Weight: 115,5
- Premium hand-tanned leather.
- Seat cushions are 4 1⁄2” Foam cores, which are wrapped in polyester fiber and topped in goose down and feather. Frames possess eight-way hand tied spring suspension. This is the strongest, most resilient, flexible, and longest lasting system in the industry.
- 100 % Top Grain Leather, premium down-filled seating, eight-way hand tied construction, eco-friendly textiles.
- Luxurious, sophisticated, and beautifully crafted collection. Our classic styles are timeless, subtle, and are sure to complement your interior.
- We use eco-friendly Belgium style linen, without the usage of harsh chemicals.
Leather is a natural material with inherent variations in color and texture that make each piece unique. Leather is waxed and oiled in a multistep process for superior suppleness, and develops a rich, burnished patina and vintage look over time. Leather is resistant to scratches and becomes softer over time and with use, contributing to its antiqued patina.Your Curations products may have undergone a special distressing process to give it a weathered appearance. The durability of this product is in no way impaired by this process; rather, it will only continue to become better and more personal with age.