French Vintage Louis Glove Round Side Chair
Availability: Expected to Ship Mon, Jul 22 .
Log in to purchase
Where To Buy
Hand-carved weathered oak frame and hand-turned legs. Glove Leather seat and 100% linen back. Small nails hand-hammered brass studs. Packed 2 per carton. Must be ordered in pairs.
- Style: Traditional
- Materials: Genuine Leather / 100% Linen
- Leather : Glove Leather
- Leather Color: Brown
- Fabric Name: Brown Linen (A008)
- Wood: Oak (E272)
- Item Width: 20
- Item Depth: 24
- Item Height: 40
- Seat Back Hight: 20
- Seat Height: 20
- Seat Depth: 19
- Weight: 19,8
- Package Width: 22
- Package Depth: 31,1
- Package Height: 42,5
- Package Weight: 39,6
- MOQ: 2
- Our Vintage Louis Chair is stable, comfortable and beautifully detailed
- Premium hand-tanned leather is a natural material with inherent variations in color and texture that make each piece unique. Leather is waxed and oiled in a multistep process for superior suppleness, and develops a rich, burnished patina and vintage look over time. Leather is resistant to scratches and becomes softer over time and with use, contributing to its antiqued patina.
- Curations products may have undergone a special distressing process to give it a weathered appearance. The durability of this product is in no way impaired by this process; rather, it will only continue to become better and more personal with age.
- Luxurious, sophisticated, and beautifully crafted collection.
- We use eco-friendly Belgium style linen, without the usage of harsh chemicals.
Our classic styles are timeless, subtle, and are sure to complement your interior. We invite you into our world of fine home furnishings, in hopes that we’ll be welcomed into yours. Curations uses top grade white oak throughout our collection. This premium wood species is only found amongst the premiere furniture manufacturers that will believe that quality and consruction are the very first priority. Our products are built to last and to look their best for these very special occasions.