Deconstructed Chambery Back Armchair
Availability: Expected to Ship Fri, Mar 29 .
Log in to purchase
Where To Buy
Traditional chair with new age touch of deconstructed style. Small shoe nails and open construction. Coordinating back cushions and a 4-1/2" foam core, hardwood frame. Hardwood ash legs with distressed finish.
- Style: Traditional
- Materials: 100% Linen / 100% Jute
- Fabric Name: Beige Linen / Natual Jute (A015 / H001)
- Wood: Ash (878)
- Item Width: 35,75
- Item Depth: 36
- Item Height: 34,5
- Seat Back Hight: 15
- Seat Height: 19
- Seat Depth: 24,5
- Weight: 94,6
- Package Width: 36,75
- Package Depth: 37,75
- Package Height: 36,5
- Package Weight: 94,6
- We incorporate self-decking within our upholstery collection.This is the fabric that is applied under the seat cushions. It prevents objects from slipping into the frame, maintains a neat appearance, and adds to the integrity of the piece by maintaining equal weight distribution when seated.
- Our seat cushions are 4 1⁄2” Foam cores, which are wrapped in polyester fiber and topped in goose down and feather. Our frames possess eight-way hand tied spring suspension. This is the strongest, most resilient, flexible, and longest lasting system in the industry.
- Our frames are all hardwood, with corner blocked reinforcements to ensure a long lasting and stable piece.
- Luxurious, sophisticated, and beautifully crafted collection. Our classic styles are timeless, subtle, and are sure to complement your interior.
- We use eco-friendly Belgium style linen, without the usage of harsh chemicals.
Curations encourages you to personalize your space, by incorporating the pieces that feel good, and fit your lifestyle. Our brand is one that we hope you draw inspiration from, and can help you create the perfect space that will complement your own unique way of living.